THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN—Hallmark of a Sociopath
Sociopath a.k.a. Anti-Social Personality Disorder or Psychopath
When you are under libelous attack by a person who has deceived and defrauded you, there is a possibility that the person is a sociopath.
Sociopaths have no heart, no conscience, and no remorse.
They will lie, cheat and steal from you and then tell everyone that it is all your fault.
See also: Slander Tactics
- Victim Blaming
- Objecting to Mistreatment
- Illusions, Delusions, and Lies
- Martin Luther King Jr: Protest Evil!
- Playing the Blame Game as a Manipulation Tactic
- Never Admit Guilt
- It’s always your fault.
- Mobbing And The Virginia Tech Massacre
- Blame, Denial, Blame…
- Commonly Misused Psychology Terms
- The Silent Treatment
- Your Fault
- Why Victims & Survivors MUST Keep Talking
- The Silence of the Bystander
- Rumors, Lies, and Blame
- Sociopathic Projection
- Threats Become Targets
- Sigmund Freud
- Denial and Blamelessness
- The Joker
- Falsely Accused
- The Blame Game
- ‘Flying Monkeys’ or ‘Useful Idiots’
- Narcissists provoke people, then blame them.
- Red Rover “Friends”
- The Victim Act
- The Blaming Mindset
- Responsibility and Blame
- Denial and Blame-shifting
- Misguided Effort
- The Essence of a Witch-Hunt
- Response to the Irascibility Charge
- Baiting and Bashing
- In the Absence of Self-Scrutiny
- Animosity from Ignorance
- Charisma and Confidence: Beware!
- Psychopaths lie.
- Pushing Blame
- The “Bystander Effect”
- Intelligent and well respected
- “You shall do as I WANT!!!”
- Disrespect for individuality, intolerance, and peer pressure to conform
- 18,247 bonfires
- Man murders 5-month old twins in their mother’s arms, then her father, then himself
- How can a run-in with a sociopath be a spiritual journey?
- Arizona woman says her ex-husband used Lifelock to stalk her
- LETTER TO LOVEFRAUD: The sociopath got my brain twisted right away
- Sociopaths—How They Lie and Why We Fall For It: Part 1