THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN—Hallmark of a Sociopath
Sociopath a.k.a. Anti-Social Personality Disorder or Psychopath
When you are under libelous attack by a person who has deceived and defrauded you, there is a possibility that the person is a sociopath.
Sociopaths have no heart, no conscience, and no remorse.
They will lie, cheat and steal from you and then tell everyone that it is all your fault.
See also: Slander Tactics
- The Salem Witches
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Personal Bill of Rights
- The Family Scapegoat
- Victim Blaming
- Objecting to Mistreatment
- Illusions, Delusions, and Lies
- Martin Luther King Jr: Protest Evil!
- Playing the Blame Game as a Manipulation Tactic
- Never Admit Guilt
- It’s always your fault.
- Mobbing And The Virginia Tech Massacre
- Blame, Denial, Blame…
- Commonly Misused Psychology Terms
- The Silent Treatment
- Your Fault
- Why Victims & Survivors MUST Keep Talking
- The Silence of the Bystander
- Rumors, Lies, and Blame
- Sociopathic Projection
- Threats Become Targets
- Sigmund Freud
- Denial and Blamelessness
- The Joker
- Falsely Accused
- The Blame Game
- ‘Flying Monkeys’ or ‘Useful Idiots’
- Narcissists provoke people, then blame them.
- Red Rover “Friends”
- The Victim Act
- The Blaming Mindset
- Responsibility and Blame
- Denial and Blame-shifting
- Misguided Effort
- The Essence of a Witch-Hunt
- Response to the Irascibility Charge
- Baiting and Bashing
- In the Absence of Self-Scrutiny
- Animosity from Ignorance
- Charisma and Confidence: Beware!
- Psychopaths lie.
- Pushing Blame
- 31,141 bonfires
- Clear and present danger
- Search: “if a psychopath gets away with murder will they do it again?”
- Hey Donald, you gonna let Mika call you mentally ill? Call Plouffe’s bluff. Challenge MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Clinton’s future Treasury Secretary ex-Goldman Sachs’ Gary Gensler to the Path Whisperer Dead Child/Dust Bunny Psychopathy Test
- Online psychopathy advisor/consultant
- No text
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 7 reasons why psychopaths, antisocials and narcissists will not change
- 12 songs to help you heal from a sociopath
- What to do when your exploiter has cops for friends
- A Genuine Leader and A Sociopath May Look Identical—At First
- Joe Morrissey, jailed for sex with a 17-year-old employee, leads Richmond’s race for mayor