THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN—Hallmark of a Sociopath
Sociopath a.k.a. Anti-Social Personality Disorder or Psychopath
When you are under libelous attack by a person who has deceived and defrauded you, there is a possibility that the person is a sociopath.
Sociopaths have no heart, no conscience, and no remorse.
They will lie, cheat and steal from you and then tell everyone that it is all your fault.
See also: Slander Tactics
- The Salem Witches
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Personal Bill of Rights
- The Family Scapegoat
- Victim Blaming
- Objecting to Mistreatment
- Illusions, Delusions, and Lies
- Martin Luther King Jr: Protest Evil!
- Playing the Blame Game as a Manipulation Tactic
- Never Admit Guilt
- It’s always your fault.
- Mobbing And The Virginia Tech Massacre
- Blame, Denial, Blame…
- Commonly Misused Psychology Terms
- The Silent Treatment
- Your Fault
- Why Victims & Survivors MUST Keep Talking
- The Silence of the Bystander
- Rumors, Lies, and Blame
- Sociopathic Projection
- Threats Become Targets
- Sigmund Freud
- Denial and Blamelessness
- The Joker
- Falsely Accused
- The Blame Game
- ‘Flying Monkeys’ or ‘Useful Idiots’
- Narcissists provoke people, then blame them.
- Red Rover “Friends”
- The Victim Act
- The Blaming Mindset
- Responsibility and Blame
- Denial and Blame-shifting
- Misguided Effort
- The Essence of a Witch-Hunt
- Response to the Irascibility Charge
- Baiting and Bashing
- In the Absence of Self-Scrutiny
- Animosity from Ignorance
- Charisma and Confidence: Beware!
- Psychopaths lie.
- Pushing Blame
- 34,235 bonfires
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Girl, 15, charged with killing her father to protect her mother from abuse
- Coming soon: How to recognize narcissistic abuse
- Being Criticised, Undermined, And Dismissed–The New Normal Once Hooked By A Sociopath
- If you are being stalked, here’s advice from a woman who’s lived it
- 17-year-old girl allegedly lures teenagers to a robbery that turns into murder