THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN—Hallmark of a Sociopath
Sociopath a.k.a. Anti-Social Personality Disorder or Psychopath
When you are under libelous attack by a person who has deceived and defrauded you, there is a possibility that the person is a sociopath.
Sociopaths have no heart, no conscience, and no remorse.
They will lie, cheat and steal from you and then tell everyone that it is all your fault.
See also: Slander Tactics
- 16,350 bonfires
- From Nopsychos: About [psychopaths]
- Teasing truth out of communications with psychopaths
- “Man guilty of pushing wife off Colorado cliff to her death” — Harold Henthorn
- Search: “sociopaths deliberately create catch 22 for their targets”
- Could John Miller, NYPD, pass the dead child/dust bunny psychopathy test?
- Therapy Satisfaction Survey: Did you seek counseling because of a difficult relationship? How did it go?
- Q&A with Carol Mooney, a new member of the Lovefraud Professional Resources Guide
- Overt and covert narcissists
- The sociopath would always make me think I did something wrong
- How your brain enables you to be deceived