THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN—Hallmark of a Sociopath
Sociopath a.k.a. Anti-Social Personality Disorder or Psychopath
When you are under libelous attack by a person who has deceived and defrauded you, there is a possibility that the person is a sociopath.
Sociopaths have no heart, no conscience, and no remorse.
They will lie, cheat and steal from you and then tell everyone that it is all your fault.
See also: Slander Tactics
- Why Victims & Survivors MUST Keep Talking
- The Silence of the Bystander
- Rumors, Lies, and Blame
- Sociopathic Projection
- Threats Become Targets
- Sigmund Freud
- Denial and Blamelessness
- The Joker
- Falsely Accused
- The Blame Game
- The Protection Racket
- Narcissists provoke people, then blame them.
- Red Rover “Friends”
- The Victim Act
- The Blaming Mindset
- Responsibility and Blame
- Denial and Blame-shifting
- Misguided Effort
- The Essence of a Witch-Hunt
- Response to the Irascibility Charge
- Baiting and Bashing
- In the Absence of Self-Scrutiny
- Animosity from Ignorance
- Charisma and Confidence: Beware!
- Psychopaths lie.
- Pushing Blame
- The “Bystander Effect”
- Intelligent and well respected
- “You shall do as I WANT!!!”
- Disrespect for individuality, intolerance, and peer pressure to conform
- One method of problem solving.
- “Cluster B” Smear Campaigners
- Politics and Religion
- It’s not me…
- Secret abuse, public defamation
- The Silent Partner and the Silent Majority
- The Silent Bystander
- Witch burning with “like-minded”
- Gay Marriage
- Slander Tactics
- The toaster analogy
- 10,773 bonfires