Witch burning with “like-minded”
It looks like everyone has gone crazy except you and me. But then, I am not too sure about you… 😉
You may not be aware that Gayatri has been directing hostility at me in various ways but without facing me for months, while I barely had any direct contact with her during that time. Recently, with the support of some of the guys, her hatred erupts into malicious action and ‘she-who-can-do-no-wrong’ indulges openly in outrageous character assassinations of me based on … what? Her own delusions. Bob, with an agenda of his own, judges without hearing my side of the story, then invalidates, defames, and condemns me. Openly, even gleefully, he makes a public display of his contempt. His confidence sets the ball rolling; the mob forms around him. When I ask Sean to explain his hate mail, he first mocks me and then threatens to report me to Gmail for spam and get a restraining order from police. The bonfire is alight. Matthew does not afford me a response when I ask if he is willing to talk with me. A secret pact to protect the mascot and to keep shared beliefs secret bonds the entrusted. They are in agreement. Consensus strengthens beliefs and strong beliefs become ‘truths’ that need no explanations.
Witch burning elevates a sense of moral superiority where a moral conscience is lacking.
I know that you like to stay clear of disputes, but do you like to stay clear of injustice also, when you see it in your own neighborhood? I have been trashed, deserted, and burned at the stake. I never had a hearing, I never found out what the charges were, the sentencing was very harsh and without the option to appeal, and apparently, I am considered so despicable that I am not even worthy of an explanation. I know that you are different. I cannot imagine that you would support such intolerance and cruelty, at least not intentionally. But I would like to know what you do think about all this. I am all alone now. The bad guys won. Will you please share your thoughts about this with me?
- The Salem Witches
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Personal Bill of Rights
- The Family Scapegoat
- Victim Blaming
- Objecting to Mistreatment
- Illusions, Delusions, and Lies
- Martin Luther King Jr: Protest Evil!
- Playing the Blame Game as a Manipulation Tactic
- Never Admit Guilt
- It’s always your fault.
- Mobbing And The Virginia Tech Massacre
- Blame, Denial, Blame…
- Commonly Misused Psychology Terms
- The Silent Treatment
- Your Fault
- Why Victims & Survivors MUST Keep Talking
- The Silence of the Bystander
- Rumors, Lies, and Blame
- Sociopathic Projection
- Threats Become Targets
- Sigmund Freud
- Denial and Blamelessness
- The Joker
- Falsely Accused
- The Blame Game
- ‘Flying Monkeys’ or ‘Useful Idiots’
- Narcissists provoke people, then blame them.
- Red Rover “Friends”
- The Victim Act
- The Blaming Mindset
- Responsibility and Blame
- Denial and Blame-shifting
- Misguided Effort
- The Essence of a Witch-Hunt
- Response to the Irascibility Charge
- Baiting and Bashing
- In the Absence of Self-Scrutiny
- Animosity from Ignorance
- Charisma and Confidence: Beware!
- Psychopaths lie.
- Pushing Blame
- 35,324 bonfires
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Study says kids do better with fathers in the home – but doesn’t mention sociopathic fathers
- Teacher Tad Cummins, 50, allegedly romances and abducts his student, 15
- Game theory and the sociopath
- Manipulative woman seduces her husband’s best friend, part 2
- Manipulative woman seduces her husband’s best friend, part 1