Psychopaths’ lack of empathy and guilt allows
them to lie without inhibitions or remorse;
they do not see the value of telling the truth
unless it will help get them what they want.
- The Salem Witches
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Personal Bill of Rights
- The Family Scapegoat
- Victim Blaming
- Objecting to Mistreatment
- Illusions, Delusions, and Lies
- Martin Luther King Jr: Protest Evil!
- Playing the Blame Game as a Manipulation Tactic
- Never Admit Guilt
- It’s always your fault.
- Mobbing And The Virginia Tech Massacre
- Blame, Denial, Blame…
- Commonly Misused Psychology Terms
- The Silent Treatment
- Your Fault
- Why Victims & Survivors MUST Keep Talking
- The Silence of the Bystander
- Rumors, Lies, and Blame
- Sociopathic Projection
- Threats Become Targets
- Sigmund Freud
- Denial and Blamelessness
- The Joker
- Falsely Accused
- The Blame Game
- ‘Flying Monkeys’ or ‘Useful Idiots’
- Narcissists provoke people, then blame them.
- Red Rover “Friends”
- The Victim Act
- The Blaming Mindset
- Responsibility and Blame
- Denial and Blame-shifting
- Misguided Effort
- The Essence of a Witch-Hunt
- Response to the Irascibility Charge
- Baiting and Bashing
- In the Absence of Self-Scrutiny
- Animosity from Ignorance
- Charisma and Confidence: Beware!
- Psychopaths lie.
- Pushing Blame
- 35,745 bonfires
- Oh great. Bad guys gain powerful tool for framing and character assassination – Lyrebird voice software
- There must be a psychopathy application to this: “Facial-recognition software finds a new use: diagnosing genetic disorders”
- From Quora, select paras from “How do you bring down a psychopath psychologically?”
- Post Redux: “THE SOCIOBIOLOGY OF SOCIOPATHY: AN INTEGRATED EVOLUTIONARY MODEL”
- Julian Assange: “You can’t hide who you are from an animal”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.